test

Brandon-7
Yep, new email works. You should all update your email addresses for me. That's right, EvilShroud has gone to gmail. God save us all.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Keaton-2
my world has been turned upside down! i dont even know whats real or
not anymore!

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Brandon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email]. Replies can also be made to any thread,
> including this one. To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and
> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Brandon-7
Man, google shit rocks! I'm finding this to be kind of an adventure when I look at my mail now, instead of just boring here-it-is. And it takes care of spam for me, pretty intelligently I may add. I can also have it access my old address too and label it for me, so google is *officially* legit.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Soldier_Medic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

blersia
Administrator
Happy new year!  2004, bring it.

On Feb 8, 10:55 pm, Brandon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> > accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> > and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.- Hide quoted text -

* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Man, I wish I could go back in time and tell my old self to just use it. And to put some stock in it. :)

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Dustin Grau

Googles ipo was rediculous.

sent from DROID

--

* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-f...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Chris Landreth
Google wave is pretty disappointing, but google voice is bumpin!

[...]

Google has a long history of releasing both good/useful (Voice) and
pointless/bad (Wave) products.

On 2/9/10, Chris Landreth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

I officially vote android into the good pile.

sent from DROID

On Feb 9, 2010 1:15 PM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:

Google has a long history of releasing both good/useful (Voice) and
pointless/bad (Wave) products.

On 2/9/10, Chris Landreth <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Google wave is pretty disappointi...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

blersia
Administrator
I'm getting a Droid for my next phone.  I have to wait a year though.

On 2/9/10, It's mc chris! <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I officially vote android into the good pile.
>
> sent from DROID
>
> On Feb 9, 2010 1:15 PM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Google has a long history of releasing both good/useful (Voice) and
> pointless/bad (Wave) products.
>

> On 2/9/10, Chris Landreth <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Google wave is pretty disappointi...
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email].  Replies can also be made to any
> thread, including this one.  To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Chris Landreth
im officially putting youtube in the bad pile lol

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm getting a Droid for my next phone.  I have to wait a year though.

On 2/9/10, It's mc chris! <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I officially vote android into the good pile.
>
> sent from DROID
>
> On Feb 9, 2010 1:15 PM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Google has a long history of releasing both good/useful (Voice) and
> pointless/bad (Wave) products.
>

> On 2/9/10, Chris Landreth <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Google wave is pretty disappointi...
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email].  Replies can also be made to any
> thread, including this one.  To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Dustin Grau

Agreed. Youtube has to be the buggiest, worst laid out excuse for a video platform.

sent from DROID

--

* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-f...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: test

Chris Landreth
$1.65 billion well spent!  i liked google video better back in the day anyway

[...]

Well yea google video had decent quality and not the 10 minute video time constraint. I find it hard to believe that they still havent managed to make the seeking work correctly.

sent from DROID