mass effect 2

Keaton-2
so who is getting mass effect 2?  I have to wait until i get home to
play it :(
And Shroud, the remake of alien vs. predators game comes out in feb!

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: mass effect 2

Tony-21
I will most likely acquire both eventually.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Soldier_Medic <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

The captain is in.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: mass effect 2

Keaton-2
yeah, by the time i get back to the states, i will have to spend like
$500 just to get all the good games that have come out while i was
gone.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Tony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

blersia
Administrator
You guys are out of your minds.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:14 AM, Soldier_Medic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

yeah probably, but isnt everyone a little out of their mind?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

EvilShroud Lyrics
I'm definitely outta my mind, but I don't exactly pay for games. :)

Although, if I want any multiplayer capabilities I *will* go buy it.
Until I like a game enough to pass my proper fun/cost ratio though, I
will have to continue my purchasing abstinence.

Soldier_Medic wrote:

> [...]
>> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
>> accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and
>> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Oh, and I will most likely be acquiring those games ASAP for me :)

EvilShroud wrote:

> I'm definitely outta my mind, but I don't exactly pay for games. :)
>
> Although, if I want any multiplayer capabilities I *will* go buy it.
> Until I like a game enough to pass my proper fun/cost ratio though, I
> will have to continue my purchasing abstinence.
>
> Soldier_Medic wrote:
>> yeah probably, but isnt everyone a little out of their mind?
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> You guys are out of your minds.

>>> --
>>> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and
>>> Beyond"
>>> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under
>>> the
>>> sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was
>>> founded
>>> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in
>>> March 2005,
>>> where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
>>> from countless contributors.
>>> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
>>> [hidden email]. Replies can also be made to any
>>> thread,
>>> including this one. To change subscription settings, visit
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
>>> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be
>>> publicly
>>> accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words,
>>> any and
>>> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: mass effect 2

Keaton-2
we gotta hit up some avp again like in the good old days

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM, EvilShroud <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oh, and I will most likely be acquiring those games ASAP for me :)
>
> EvilShroud wrote:
>>
>> I'm definitely outta my mind, but I don't exactly pay for games. :)
>>
>> Although, if I want any multiplayer capabilities I *will* go buy it. Until
>> I like a game enough to pass my proper fun/cost ratio though, I will have to
>> continue my purchasing abstinence.
>>
>> Soldier_Medic wrote:
>>>
>>> yeah probably, but isnt everyone a little out of their mind?

> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email].  Replies can also be made to any
> thread, including this one.  To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: mass effect 2

Keaton-2
im going even more out of my mind. Im planing on buy a ps3 with the
sole purpose of being able to play MAG, a massive fps with 256 people
on the map at the same time.

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: mass effect 2

blersia
Administrator
I'd rather just go to a real-life rave with 4,000 people playing on
the map at the same time.

On 2/1/10, Soldier_Medic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Real life? Pfft.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

--
The captain is in.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

does tripping on acid at a rave really constitute as real life?

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Tony <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
"What do you despise? By this you are truly known."
           -Manual of Muad'Dib

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Mark-36
burn

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Soldier_Medic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

I'd like to.