feb. 19th

Miss Jessi
so my birthday is next month....
what should I do for it this year?
any iders? it's on the 19th which is friday..

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: feb. 19th

blersia
Administrator
February 19th?  This.

[...]

haha i wish ben.

possibly thinking about going to grata on the 19th, anyone want to go?
-- all depending on syllas, her dr is coming down from omaha that day
to see her at st. e's and hopefully they wont admit her and no
surgeries occur that day --

Andrew are you doing anything for your bday? I know Alicia's is also
in Feb. too