craigslist

Miss Jessi
this is why craigslist is good... and bad... trying to sell ryland's
old crib.  the person replyed to the annonymous email listed on
craigslist...

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid:  wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info:  http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
is the item still available?

this message was remailed to you via: sale-
[hidden email]

Jessica Parker to olajide
show details Feb 13 (9 days ago)

Yes it is! -Jess

olajide solomon to me
show details Feb 13 (9 days ago)

Thanks for your quick response, I hope it is in good condition
like it stated because I have taken a close look at the advert and am
completely satisfied, . I'll want you to remove the advert from web
and consider this item is sold to me, I'll be paying via Certified
check
and the check will deliver to you in next two days .So i want to be
the
best offer by adding $50 to your money and i hope you will keep
this item for me

Your Full Name
Contact Physical Address or  p.o box
City and State with Zip Code
Cell and home phone number

I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping
i will have my mover to come over as soon as  you have the check,and i
will get back to you  once my secretary made the payment out to you.
Thanks.

Weird.
Scam much? lol.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.