Re: Gallup

blersia
Administrator
It got a bit delayed, but I'm starting on Monday the 29th.
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will hopefully be working at Gallup beginning on Monday.

You received this message because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a file-attachment friendly discussion list which has been in operation since September 2004 (March 2005 on Google Groups).  The all-time post count exceeds 44,000.

To post, send e-mail to [hidden email] or reply to anything you've received from the list.  If you arrived here by accident and wish to unsubscribe but don't know how, just ask over the list and one of the six mods will fulfill your request as soon as they see it.

Note: LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines, or by other means.  Do not post anything you would consider too personal, as any and all content put here is likely to never disappear.