[LAB:48399] Hanwei Practical XL Katana Unveiling

[LAB:48399] Hanwei Practical XL Katana Unveiling

Mark-36
I know that we've all been waiting for the new Hanwei to finally ship but this guy got it before any of us.  This is the unboxing video he shot.  I can't wait til mine gets here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34#t=0m8s

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48400] Hanwei Practical XL Katana Unveiling

Keaton-2
Oh harro, thank u prease

"What do you despise, by this you are truly known."
            -Manual of the mua'dib