[LAB:48374] Red Robin

Miss Jessi
so I heard Sat the 17th at Red Robin they are having cops waiting on
tables with their "tips" being donated to the special olympics....

anyone else think this is too funny/want to go eat there and make fun?

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48375] Red Robin

Dustin Grau
I kinda want to eat there to help out the special olympics.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

Miss Jessi wrote:

[...]

Re: [LAB:48377] Red Robin

Dustin Grau
No, no, I didn't mean to say that. I meant it sounds like a cool thing to do for a good cause.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi