[LAB:48365] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

[LAB:48365] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

blersia
Administrator
Shit.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48366] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Keaton-2
Cock suckers

"What do you despise, by this you are truly known."
             -Manual of the mua'dib

On Apr 3, 2010, at 2:54 PM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Shit.
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and
> Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about
> anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln,
> Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and
> moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.
> To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless
> contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to [hidden email]
> .  Replies can also be made to any thread, including this one.  To
> change subscription settings, visit http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be
> publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In
> other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48368] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Dustin Grau

Canada.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48369] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Miss Jessi
Fuck.

[...]

Re: [LAB:48370] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Kat-3
Blumpkin.

[...]

Re: [LAB:48371] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Tony-21
Asshole

--
[...]

The captain is in.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received nearly 50,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: [LAB:48372] LAB is dead... everyone reply with a different swear word.

Mark-36

Shazbots

On Apr 4, 2010 3:42 AM, "Tony" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Asshole

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Kat <[hidden email]> wrote: > > Blumpkin. > > > On Sat...

--
The captain is in.