Important Message About the Economy

Mark-36
I was going to sit down and write a long well thought out post with sources to back up my points but it would all boil down to one point:

You are OK.  You, as in every member of this list is OK.  Your money is fine.  You money in the bank is fine.  You money in stocks, funds, and bonds is fine.  There is nothing to worry about.  The market will adjust itself.  It may seem bleak for a bit, but it will be fine.  Just know that.

I wrote that to stop any hairbrained "OMG WE ARE GOING TO THE STONE AGE HOP U LIK CHAOS" posts that may have been forthcoming.  But now you guys will probably post them anyway, just for shits.  Just know that you are OK.

--
The Reverend Mark Allen Bidrowski
www.TheReverendPreaches.com

To post, send e-mail to [hidden email] or reply to anything you've received from the list.  If you arrived here by accident and wish to unsubscribe but don't know how, just ask over the list and one of the six mods will fulfill your request as soon as they see it.

Note: LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines, or by other means.  Do not post anything you would consider too personal, as any and all content put here is likely to never disappear.

Re: Important Message About the Economy

Dustin Grau
If you feel down about the economy, this video explains how everything is ok

watch and feel good.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:09 PM, The Reverend Mark Allen Bidrowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was going to sit down and write a long well thought out post with sources to back up my points but it would all boil down to one point:

You are OK.  You, as in every member of this list is OK.  Your money is fine.  You money in the bank is fine.  You money in stocks, funds, and bonds is fine.  There is nothing to worry about.  The market will adjust itself.  It may seem bleak for a bit, but it will be fine.  Just know that.

I wrote that to stop any hairbrained "OMG WE ARE GOING TO THE STONE AGE HOP U LIK CHAOS" posts that may have been forthcoming.  But now you guys will probably post them anyway, just for shits.  Just know that you are OK.

--
The Reverend Mark Allen Bidrowski
www.TheReverendPreaches.com

--
I'm your host, a harmless, lovable little fuzz-ball -Rush Limbaugh, Maja Rashi, El Rushbo.

You received this message because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a file-attachment friendly discussion list which has been in operation since September 2004 (March 2005 on Google Groups).  The all-time post count exceeds 44,000.

To post, send e-mail to [hidden email] or reply to anything you've received from the list.  If you arrived here by accident and wish to unsubscribe but don't know how, just ask over the list and one of the six mods will fulfill your request as soon as they see it.

Note: LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines, or by other means.  Do not post anything you would consider too personal, as any and all content put here is likely to never disappear.

Re: Important Message About the Economy

blersia
Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo