I might as well be talking to a brick wall...

I might as well be talking to a brick wall...

blersia
Administrator
...but who's up for a game of Scrabble on iGoogle?

Games support up to four players.  It'd be neat if we had a live game
going on later today.

-Ben

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.