Hello All

Raj Prasan
Hello Everyone here my name is raj and I'm from India. I joined this group to know about culture of foreign countries, talk to them, and understand theirs as well. I suppose the people in this group are teens in america.

Im 20. Am i in the wrong place ? What is this group for and what do you guys discuss here ?

You received this message because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a file-attachment friendly discussion list which has been in operation since September 2004 (March 2005 on Google Groups).  The all-time post count exceeds 44,000.

To post, send e-mail to [hidden email] or reply to anything you've received from the list.  If you arrived here by accident and wish to unsubscribe but don't know how, just ask over the list and one of the six mods will fulfill your request as soon as they see it.

Note: LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines, or by other means.  Do not post anything you would consider too personal, as any and all content put here is likely to never disappear.