Everyone

blersia
Administrator
Hey guys,

Please check any dedicated facepad box servers for errors in form
flow, and reply with any contiguous 21% of the results in addition to
any irrelevant comments you may have.

Prompt responses would be admittedly underappreciated, but still
appreciated at some level.  If I were to tell you we aren't in a
hurry, I may or may not be lying.

Remember, central bus anti-checkbit modality is the key to success.

Thanks,
Ben

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: Everyone

Dustin Grau

You fools! That will never work!

sent from DROID

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, ...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

tryscience.png (27K) Download Attachment

Re: Everyone

blersia
Administrator
I would personally say that resetting the sub-quadrant notifications
may be a bit harsh at this point, but check with Shrouds 3 and 4
before proceeding.

On 1/29/10, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Those shrouds are known to be way beyond normal parameters. Are you trying to set off another quantum anomoly damnit!? We nearly lost the whole ship the last time you tried to leap that far!

sent from DROID

On Jan 29, 2010 10:22 AM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would personally say that resetting the sub-quadrant notifications
may be a bit harsh at this point, but check with Shrouds 3 and 4
before proceeding.

On 1/29/10, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I looked into it and found that the singularity...

--

* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-f...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

2010-01-16 17.23.03.jpg (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Everyone

blersia
Administrator
Every tenth Shroud is a super Shroud.

On 1/29/10, It's mc chris! <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Those shrouds are known to be way beyond normal parameters. Are you trying
> to set off another quantum anomoly damnit!? We nearly lost the whole ship
> the last time you tried to leap that far!
>
> sent from DROID
>
> On Jan 29, 2010 10:22 AM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would personally say that resetting the sub-quadrant notifications
> may be a bit harsh at this point, but check with Shrouds 3 and 4
> before proceeding.
>

> On 1/29/10, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I looked into it and found that the singularity...
> --
>
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-f...
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email].  Replies can also be made to any
> thread, including this one.  To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: Everyone

Tony-21
And every fiftieth shroud is a perfect example of a metashroud. However, the metashrouds tend to cause bilinear quadratic focalization in the fifth gamma processor. That's when they get ya with the four-point ultra-lateralization of the system's core trimetric structure. Those bastards.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Every tenth Shroud is a super Shroud.

On 1/29/10, It's mc chris! <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Those shrouds are known to be way beyond normal parameters. Are you trying
> to set off another quantum anomoly damnit!? We nearly lost the whole ship
> the last time you tried to leap that far!
>
> sent from DROID
>
> On Jan 29, 2010 10:22 AM, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would personally say that resetting the sub-quadrant notifications
> may be a bit harsh at this point, but check with Shrouds 3 and 4
> before proceeding.
>

> On 1/29/10, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I looked into it and found that the singularity...
> --
>
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-f...
>
> --
> * You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond"
> (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the
> sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded
> at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005,
> where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts
> from countless contributors.
> * To start a new thread on LAB, compose e-mail to
> [hidden email].  Replies can also be made to any
> thread, including this one.  To change subscription settings, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/lincoln-and-beyond/subscribe
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
The captain is in.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: Everyone

blersia
Administrator
Whenever people bring up metashrouds I just sort of shut my ears, because that's when I know there's adverse tessellation in the protoreactor.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Tony <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Although I do agree that they are bastards.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

EvilShroud Lyrics
Don't you guys know? The Zeroth Shroud is the one who brings order and
understanding to the entire universe! He can solve any problem, no
matter how many singularities are off by any number of congruences.
BTW, don't try adjusting your timestamp, that's just silly :p

Ben P. wrote:

> [...]
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be
> publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other
> words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Gifv Suzwoxfwa
The multidimensional Shroud theorem clearly states that the third and fourth congruence sets are simply refactorings of the Tubman theory.

           <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Tubmanic principles are certainly important in times like these.  I
think the correlation between the Fettyjornhug values and any
wrongstare table is a poupacsploderstek.

On 1/29/10, Hexadecimal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> * Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly
> accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any
> and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

The (j=>p)orn theorem contradicts this.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Not in all cases, when j=0 it also proves it just as much.