Census, Part III

blersia
Administrator
Part 3 of 3?  3 of 4?  3 of 5?  There is no way for me to know, but
what I do know is that the Bureau, sudden as always, called on me this
afternoon for another round of abuse.  Just kidding, it's actually
really easy and great money.  My training (*snore*) begins on Tuesday
(March 2nd) at the Armory in Beatrice, of all places.  The following
Monday (the 8th) will begin my field work.

I can't wait to find out what I'll be doing exactly.  It's really
weird timing... this is too early to be the whale of an operation
where they send workers out to everyone who didn't answer the form;
the forms haven't even been mailed out yet.  If I had to guess, I'd
say that I was selected for an operation that involves a lot fewer
workers, and *may* have something to do with transitory locations...
maybe even seeking out homeless people to interview them.  If that's
the case, that could be really interesting.  But I won't know for sure
until I show up at training, and frankly, nothing would surprise me.

This is set to last 3-5 weeks, and I'll be working full-time again for
it.  If I end up driving all over, I'll be pulling in a lot more
money.

-Ben

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.