Around town

blersia
Administrator

Pic 1 - When I realized there was a Taco John's, Jimmy John's, Papa John's AND Doctor John's (that's four) all at 48th & Vine [and apparently I'm not the first to notice this, but it was news to me], I thought that was a lot of Johns for one corner.  Well, here are two more... these are in the men's room of Poopeye's at that intersection.

Pics 2 & 3 - South Walmart definitely watches out for its customers (probably not in their best business interest in the longrun, however).  The other two Walmarts don't do this.

-Ben

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

02151903.jpg (481K) Download Attachment
02192218.jpg (982K) Download Attachment
02192219.jpg (1M) Download Attachment