.

blersia
Administrator
GIRL DIED IN 1993, A MAN BURIED HER IN HER OWN home when she was still
alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now
that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the
middle of the night she will stand at the side of your bed starring
straight int your eyes.......She will suffocate you like she was
suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 differnt
times she will not bother you

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: .

On Mar 13, 8:44 pm, "Ben P." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

> > > straight int your eyes.......She will suffocate you like she was
> > > suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 differnt
> > > times she will not bother you

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun.  Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska.  LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained.  To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Gifv Suzwoxfwa
The double-sided window theorem states that 1 is never equal to 0.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Dustin Grau

I reply, and in so doing create five more copies of said text.

sent from DROID

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: .

Brandon-7
1 will never *AND* always equal 0. That's why it's true.

[...]

Mark-36

.9999999999.....=1

On Mar 14, 2010 5:15 AM, "Brandon" <[hidden email]> wrote:

1 will never *AND* always equal 0. That's why it's true.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM, It's mc chris! <[hidden email]> wrote: > > I reply, and in s...

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Re: .

Andrew Capps
I'm doing the same thing. By responding, this is getting posted another 5 times. Additionally, I will probably have nightmares.

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Ben P. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means.  In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

--
* You received this post because you are subscribed to "Lincoln and Beyond" (LAB), a relaxed, file-friendly discussion group about anything under the sun. Most members live or have lived in Lincoln, Nebraska. LAB was founded at Yahoo! Groups in September 2004 and moved to Google Groups in March 2005, where it has since remained. To date, LAB has received over 49,000 posts from countless contributors.
* Please note that LAB is actively archived, and all posts may be publicly accessible through search engines or by other means. In other words, any and all LAB content is likely to never disappear.

Kevin Janssen-2
wow... I don't think it counts if you cant pronounce teh chant correctly... thats my humble opinion